Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Wizard of Oz

We have crystal tchotchkes in the living room window. When the sun hits them we have rainbows on the ceiling. This little video shows seven and a half hours of rainbows and reflections wandering around the living room.

I used my fisheye lens to capture as much of the room as I can. I should have aimed the camera lower so it would have included more of the floor in the foreground. There were rainbows and moving shadows down there that we don't get to see and there weren't a lot of rainbows on the ceiling that would have been lost.

I had the camera take a shot every 60 seconds. They're played back at 15 frames per second. An hour goes by every four seconds. The camera's sensitivity was ISO 200 and the shots were 1/50th second at f/11.

We have a clock on the right hand wall where you can watch the time fly by.

No comments: