Friday, December 23, 2011

Desk Set

Here's a rather uninteresting one. My computer desk was a disaster. You must remember when we put it together in the first place.

Here you get to see me clear it, clean it, raise it a bit (my knees would slam into the frame) and put the stuff that belongs on it back. All in an hour. Sped up to all in a minute and 12 seconds.

What you're not getting to see is my dealing with the crap that didn't come back. It's still in a pile on the other side of the sofa. I'll get to that after I hit the "Publish Post" button. I hope.

I had the camera take pictures every four seconds and I play them back at 12 frames per second. We see a minute pass in just over one second.



Well, we have the technology...here's a picture of the crap that didn't go back. It's a lot of crap. (Not all in the picture is crap from the desk. The quilt on the sofa's arm wasn't on the computer desk and isn't crap. It's a priceless treasure!)

3 comments:

MrBears said...

Thanks! Now I can get to the copier/printer.

Colleen said...

Amazing! Your Intervalometer allows you to do housekeeping chores in a fraction of the usual time. A miracle of science!

MrBears said...

My all time favorite video of yours. Again! Again!