Friday, June 15, 2012

Paint Your Wagon

Jerry decided that now is a good time to give the family room a fresh look. That starts with a new coat of paint.

Here you get to see half of the room get its first new coat. The "Cheery" is being covered by "Cancun Sand." People get paid to come up with the names for paint colors.

I put the camera with its fisheye lens on top of the cabinet on one side of the room and recorded the action of the other side getting painted. I had the camera take a picture every 10 seconds. The video shows them played at a rate of 24 frames per second. That works out to show four minutes each second.

I somehow managed to mess up the focus. I started taking the pictures then realized that I had the camera set to take large pictures. That resolution isn't needed for even HD videos and makes the time to process such large images go way up. So I changed the resolution of the pictures while it was shooting and must have bumped the focusing ring. Sorry.

Because this is out of focus, there's probably no need to watch in HD. It's there if you want but why bother?

1 comment:

Shoe said...

Inspiring! You paint good, Jer!